Zscaler for SMBs
Zscaler Cloud Security for SMBs
Cost-effective, comprehensive Internet Security for Small and Midsize Businesses.
The Internet has opened markets, leveled the playing field and brought new opportunities for Small and Midsize Businesses (SMB) to compete with larger enterprises worldwide. Until now, these advantages did not extend to the challenges of securing SMB users from the growing variety of cloud security threats. Point products such as email security, desktop Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, web security appliances, URL filtering software, and data loss prevention appliances are expensive to deploy and add unnecessary complexity to the SMB IT infrastructure.
Zscaler’s Security as a Service platform provides a simple yet powerful cloud security solution for SMBs by offering a single, integrated, cloud-based system that secures all of your Internet traffic, with no hardware or software to purchase, install or maintain. SMB IT organizations can simply point your Internet traffic from corporate headquarters, remote offices and all of your end-users to the Zscaler Security as a Service platform, and you’ll instantly get the same world-class protection enjoyed by the largest global 1000 corporations and governments at a fraction of the cost of traditional security appliances.
Simplify IT Security and Reduce Costs with Zscaler’s Cloud Security Solution.
With Zscaler, SMBs can securely enable their users with the same powerful capabilities used by our global enterprise customers, including:
- Cloud Web Security: Protect users from advanced and emerging Internet threats with full content inspection and patented inline scanning techniques.
- Cloud Mobile Security: Securely enable smartphones, tablets and other devices with no on-device software to install or update.
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection: Protect your business from today’s most serious advanced persistent threats
Simple and Easy to Use
The intuitive and simplified management interface available with Zscaler makes it a natural choice for small and medium Businesses that typically do not have access to a team of IT security professionals to manage complex security configurations. With no hardware or software to deploy, business owners can easily secure their employees against email and web threats, ensure that productivity is maintained, and guarantee that important data like credit cards is not leaked over the Web.
Zscaler’s SMB cloud security solution leverages the full power of the Zscaler Security as a Service platform. Unlike static security appliances, Zscaler’s cloud security requires no hardware or software to deploy, and is built from the ground up with the key capabilities required to address SMB security challenges, including:
- Industry Leading Protection with No Hardware or Software: Our global cloud security infrastructure combines high availability with fail-safe redundancy, delivering uncompromising cloud security with near zero latency performance.
- Uniform Policy on Any Device: Your users have security on their laptops, but what about their smartphones and tablets? Zscaler’s unified policy console makes it easy to define a single, consistent policy across multiple devices and applications.
- Advanced Security Analytics: Our patented NanoLog™ technology uses advanced compression techniques to provide consolidated reporting and analysis across devices, locations and users in real time.
- Full Content Inspection: Zscaler’s patented context-aware, inline web security scans every byte of inbound and outbound traffic. By combining this patented approach with full SSL scanning and industry-sourced Cloud Intelligence, Zscaler dynamically detects and protects against advanced and emerging security threats.
- One Secure Solution for Your Business: The challenges of purchasing and managing multiple point security appliances to secure multiple offices and globally distributed workforce can quickly overwhelm the resources of most IT organizations. With Zscaler, you get a single, seamless solution that integrates internet security, cloud web security, cloud mobile security, cloud application visibility and advanced threat protection.
- Hits: 2741