SimplySecure Phones & Tablets
Smartphones have become the single most carried, most valuable life tool for many people. Often owned by employees, they are personalized, yet have unlimited access to wads of sensitive data.
What happens to that data if the phone is lost or stolen? Is the employee a good corporate citizen who password protected the phone, saved no sensitive materials, and encrypted everything else? Maybe? Who are we kidding? No, we cannot assume ideal phone security.
And what about iPads and Android tablets? They are nearly as portable as phones, but can carry and display data like PCs. Wow, a perfect storm of security risk! And the more tablets get used instead of PCs, the greater the data holdings and the greater the risks.
SimplySecure Phones & Tablets to the rescue! Encryption, application management, password enforcement, device tracking and data elimination are some of the capabilities that are at your disposal, accessed via the same, single, easy to operate policy management console that can be used to manage all your phones, PCs and other devices.
- Remote network access shutoff
- Immediate data access elimination through instant lock (All platforms), password reset and persistent shutdown (Android only)
- Complete data wipe capability when devices are stolen
- Remote enforcement of password and security policy
- Customizable reporting of status and device risks/conditions
- Broad range of both administrator-enabled and automatic security responses to threat conditions
- Enforced encryption of all sensitive data on the phone or tablet
- Hits: 724