Talk about a BYOD invasion, how about $5 flash drives?! Four times as much data as some iPads, fits in a shirt pocket, and is smaller than your thumb. Sounds like a security problem! Often unintentional, but these tiny storage devices are so very portable that they can go – and be lost – anywhere. Thieves are not bothered by form factors – the data is the same. Fortunately, SimplySecure USB Storage is here to rescue you from this nightmare. Your company doesn’t have to issue expensive, specialty secure flash drives. SimplySecure USB Storage can be applied to any flash drive, from any manufacturer, even after it has been initialized by the user. Data is compartmentalized, so family reunion photos can safely and happily coexist on the same drive as your encrypted company financials. It can also be set up to only allow reading of the drive by certain employees, or in certain circumstances (e.g., with an Internet connection), across a defined grouping of PCs.
- Bifurcation of drive allows for separate personal and business usage – only business side under corporate security/encryption control
- Enforced encryption of all sensitive data on the drive
- Configurable to include requirement for remote authentication (cloud) to open any file, limitations on which computers can be used to open files, instant data lock and wipe capability when devices are stolen
- Broad range of both administrator-enabled and automatic security responses to threat conditions
- Remote enforcement of password and security policy
- Customizable reporting of status and device risks/conditions