Still the heart and soul of user productivity, there’s more data here for thieves than any other mobile device. Plus, industry, national, state and local regulations require encryption – and sometimes elimination – of all at risk consumer data. Still, many businesses fail to comply, leaving customers and employees vulnerable to identity theft, opening the possibility for lawsuits, and allowing sensitive corporate information to escape. Why don’t they simply put encryption in place? Many reasons: user productivity is often impaired with traditional encryption software on PCs, implementation can be difficult and often requires purchase of additional software and hardware, and recovery from unintended data access elimination can be arduous (or impossible). And to make matters even more complicated, it is usually impossible to manage PCs from the same console as Macs, phones and tablets.
None of that is true of SimplySecure PC. Managed from the same console as other mobile devices, SimplySecure PC layers an intelligent engine on top of encryption built into the operating systems of all PCs, so the user burdens are wiped away. Plus, SimplySecure PCs & Macs can instantly remove user access to data, and uses a patented method to immediately restore the data by pushing one button on the SimplySecure Management Console. Pretty neat trick, huh?
Great, but what about Macs you ask? Fear not – Beachhead’s SimplySecure Mac handles this need smoothly.
- Immediate data access elimination through patented “quarantine” – reset passwords, persistent shutdown, and elimination of local encryption key (PC only).
- Instant remote restoration of data access with administrator approval
- Complete data wipe capability when devices are stolen
- Broad range of both administrator-enabled and automatic security responses to threat conditions
- Remote enforcement of password and security policy
- Customizable reporting of status and device risks/conditions
- Enforced encryption of all sensitive data on the PC or Mac